Darwin Local Services
Darwin ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Darwin site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Darwin Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Darwin When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Darwin Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Darwin Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Darwin ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Darwin and a Place to Meet
The darwin.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Darwin
About Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Darwin is the capital city of the Northern Territory and is located on the Timor Sea. It is known for its tropical climate, multicultural population, and unique wildlife.
1. Darwin was named after Charles Darwin, the famous English naturalist and biologist.
2. The city is Australia's only tropical capital city and experiences wet and dry seasons with tropical monsoons during summer.
3. Darwin is one of the most multicultural cities in Australia, with over 50 nationalities represented in the city.
4. The Mindil Beach Sunset Markets are a popular tourist destination, offering a variety of food, arts, and crafts.
5. The city was heavily bombed during World War II, with more bombs dropped on Darwin than on Pearl Harbor.
6. Darwin is home to the largest population of saltwater crocodiles in the world, with many crocodile farms in the area.
7. The Kakadu National Park, located about three hours from Darwin, is one of the largest national parks in Australia and is a UN World Heritage site.
8. The Litchfield National Park, located about an hour from Darwin, is known for its waterfalls, swimming holes, and magnetic termite mounds.
9. The annual Darwin Festival is a celebration of the city's arts and culture, featuring music, theatre, dance, and comedy.
10. The Darwin International Airport is the busiest airport in the Northern Territory, with flights to major cities in Australia and Southeast Asia.
Darwin is a unique and vibrant city with a rich history and culture. It offers a wide range of activities and attractions for visitors to enjoy.