Darwin Retail and Shopping Directory
Showing 5 Categories
Do you like the Shops in Darwin?
As the capital city of the Northern Territory, Darwin is a hub of activity for both locals and visitors alike. The city offers a range of shopping options catering to all needs, from everyday groceries to high-end fashion.
Darwin boasts several shopping centers, with some of the most popular including:
- Casuarina Square - located in the northern suburb of Casuarina, this shopping center offers a range of retail options, including fashion, homewares, and electronics.
- Gateway Shopping Centre - located in Palmerston, just south of Darwin, this shopping center offers a mix of fashion and homewares retailers, as well as a cinema complex.
- Mitchell Centre - located in the heart of Darwin's CBD, this shopping center offers a mix of specialty stores and amenities, including a gym and food court.
If you're looking for clothing or footwear at a discounted price, Darwin has several retail outlets to choose from. Some of the most popular include:
- Kathmandu Outlet - located in the northern suburb of Berrimah, this outlet offers a range of outdoor clothing and equipment at discounted prices.
- Rip Curl Outlet - located in the northern suburb of Winnellie, this outlet offers a range of surf and beachwear at discounted prices.
- Brand Smart Outlet - located in the southern suburb of Coolalinga, this outlet offers a range of fashion and homewares at discounted prices.
For everyday groceries, Darwin has several supermarket options to choose from, including:
- Woolworths - with several locations throughout the city, including the CBD, Casuarina, and Palmerston, Woolworths is a popular choice for grocery shopping in Darwin.
- Coles - with several locations throughout the city, including the CBD, Nightcliff, and Casuarina, Coles offers a range of grocery and household items.
- Aldi - located in the northern suburb of Berrimah, Aldi offers a range of groceries at affordable prices.
Darwin has several markets, offering a range of fresh produce, crafts, and souvenirs. Some of the most popular include:
- Parap Markets - held every Saturday in the suburb of Parap, these markets offer a range of fresh produce, as well as crafts and souvenirs.
- Nightcliff Markets - held every Sunday in the suburb of Nightcliff, these markets offer a range of fresh produce, as well as crafts, clothing, and accessories.
- Mindil Beach Sunset Markets - held every Thursday and Sunday during the dry season (from April to October), these markets are located on the beachfront and offer a range of food, crafts, and entertainment.
Overall, Darwin offers a diverse range of shopping options, catering to all needs and budgets. Whether you're in search of everyday groceries, high-end fashion, or unique souvenirs, there's something for everyone in this vibrant city.
Darwin Retail and Shopping Articles